Snow and Sakura


One of my friends told me that by the time I arrive in Tokyo, it already warm. So, don't buy thick clothes as they no longer useful. And it will be much cheaper in Tokyo (of course, if only you don't convert the price tag to Ringgit).

But it's freakishly freezing now. When I woke up this morning to brush my teeth, snow fell and I can see the beautiful view from my friend's house window. And the sakura already starts to bloom. I walked down the street of Yokohama and I can hear the Japanese talked about the weird weather and the coldness of the weather, although April is near and approaching.

You can blame the global warming for all the weird things happening in this Earth. But you will realize later that all your pointing finger will returned to yourself, as global warming itself caused by you.

On another note, I got apartment to live near Kashiwa campus ground (about 10-15 mins walk). There are many kombini (read:convenience store) and supaa (read:supermarket) within the vicinity and also some cafes and restaurants. A good way to start I guess.

Japanese way of renting house is a bit complicated for those who are new to the country. Normally those who wish to rent a house need to pay three times of the house rent to the agent when they first entered the house.

I love Kashiwa, the campus of University of Tokyo and its surrounding areas. Really. I really wish I will pass the entrance exam of University of Tokyo and become a permanent student there.

2 comments:

N'war said...

OK lah tu cuaca. Kat KL ni panas giler skang. Kena pakai sunblock plak rasenya.

Habis ko tinggal sorang lah. Rumah tu macam yang dlm j-drama tu ker?

So bile entrance exam ni? Buat elok2. Nanti boleh kitorang pesan barang...

LA LALA...

fidanuar said...

yeah. rumah aku cm dlm j-drama tuh. sunyi jugak dok sorg tp aku suke sbb bole buat mcm2 haha. takde org nak marah.

entrance exam aku insyaAllah in august. wish me luck.

top