Safely Arrived in Rainy Tokyo

Just a quick one (because I'm posting from my friend's Mac), I have safely arrived in Narita Airport, yesterday morning at 6:50am. It was cloudy and a bit cold (I'm wearing a jacket and a layer of shirt, and I can feel the cold wind blows through my skin), but Alhamdulillah, everything turned out great so far.

Will have a busy week due to settle all my stuff before heading for Osaka on April 2 for Panasonic Scholarship Award Ceremony. Things to do before April 2 are:

1.Register for alien card (外国人渡鹿署) in Yokohama city hall (if possible because I need alien card urgently to start my life here). I'm staying with my friend's house in Yokohama and only will go to Kashiwa tomorrow. I am not sure whether I can register in Yokohama as resident although it is clearly stated that my university campus ground located in Kashiwa, Chiba.
2.If alien card done smoothly, apply for bank account in Mitsui-Sumitomo Bank and later register for mobile phone (read:iPhone 3G)
3.If alien card cannot be done in Yokohama city hall, no other option, need to find an apartment as soon as possible.
4. 10am, March 24, Tuesday-appointment with my tutor in Environmental Building, University of Tokyo, Kashiwa.
5.March 26, Thursday-Yokohama National University undergraduate graduation ceremony (横浜国立大学卒業式)! Congratulation guys!
6. March 27, Friday - Meet up with Mr. Koezuka and Mr. Yamamoto from Panasonic Scholarship Japan in University of Tokyo Hongo campus for receiving the Panasonic Envelope.
7. March 30 - My friend is going back to Malaysia. Safe journey home.
8. April 2 - Going to Osaka by bullet train (新幹線) for Panasonic Scholarship Award Ceremony.
9. April 3 - back in Tokyo. My life as research student (研究生) begins.

Wish me all the luck in the world:)

2 comments:

N'war said...

Dia dah sampai Jepun. All the best for the card. Kalau jumpe sesapa kem salam.

Iphone konon... jelesnya.

fidanuar said...

insyaAllah. dh dpt iPhone. hehe.

top