Transition

2 weeks. 11 days to be exact. I'll be starting a whole new different life. Although some parts are still the same, but I guess most of it will be facing major lift.

Transition is something that I never enjoyed. When I was starting my form 1 class in a government based school, I had a hard time to get along with my peers as I come from a private religious primary school. When I first start my life in a boarding school four years after, again the same thing happen. But thank goodness I didn't face too much problem when I first entered university and later start my day job. But here and there, the transition phase had troubled me somehow.

I guess the same thing happen when you are married, have your first child, grandchild and so on. And right now, going to foreign country is another transition phase that I need to face. I hate it, but it is something that I can't decline.

I'll save the drama for the next two weeks. I want to enjoy my very last moment in home before it slowly fades away.

0 comments:

top