Slumdog Millionaire: Love It or Hate It?



Although everyone had talked about it ever since few months back, I am not ashamed to say out loud that I just watched it last weekend. On DVD pasar malam mind you. I want to watch it in cinema, but the days have been so busy and tight lately.

I've put a higher standard and expectation to this movie not just because they're Oscar winning type, but because everyone went so gaga over them and the super cute casts (I don't want to sound like paedo, but hey they're really cute actually). I don't want to be mean, but Slumdog Millionaire just not up to the expectation that I hope for.

Overall storyline and cinematography is awesome. The soundtrack is good as well. But something had missing. I cannot describe it into details because I simply don't know how to describe it. It just the feeling of satisfaction when I watch any movie that been missing.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. 20 million rupees. Don't you feel life is so sweet that you can be a millionaire just by sitting on the chair and answering who is the third Three Musketeers?

There are so many opportunities this world can offer. Life is good. Certainly.

7 comments:

N'war said...

paedo? wargh.. so wrong. :P nape tak DL jer movie ni.

yeh, trailer is great but i skipped most part of it. tengok pun time the kids scene.

lebih baik tengok geng... la la la...

fidanuar said...

oh. aku tak tengok lg geng. heard it's crap. tapi crap2 pon kene bangga la kan sbb buatan malaysia.

slumdog millionaire is not bad. it is just OK.

see you next tuesday, nauwar!

firdaus said...

Despite the silly 20million questions, the movie was great. nothing could beat the kite runner in my opinion. hehehe...
watch it when u feel sinful or have done something bad to others.

fidanuar said...

the kite runner rocks big time. no issue on that. the fiction is even better (walaupon tak baca lagi).

oh, I'm so tempted to read Kafka on The Shore.

Little Samourai said...

Selamat membaca Kafka! I hope you won't compare Kafka to The Kite Runner or A Thousand Splendid Suns - they're totally different! :-D

dknypg83 said...

ok apa... :)

fidanuar said...

coy: Of course not. I know they are totally different:)

darren: Oh I didn't mention they're not good. I just feel something is missing on that piece. Or maybe it just me that gone wrong. Haha.

top