The Time When It's No Longer Tick


I've purchase the fake version of Bell & Ross BR 03-51 with two time reading but it is a pink gold version with yellow-ish dial. Looks kinda gigantic in my hand, but I like the casual feeling instead of my normal chronograph. Now people in the street can assume I am wearing a wall clock instead of a wrist watch. Yeah, funny.

But at the same time, my old fake Breitling stops ticking. It has the automatic/kinetic function which stops when it is not moved after a while. But normally, in just a few shakes, it'll going back to normal. This time it stops ticking for good.

Now, I don't have leather strap chronograph for formal function. My eye blinks twice as fast when I browse Tag Heuer website, especially the Carrera model, black leather and a bit red there. Is that a sign?

p.s. Forgive me God, who have sinned because alluring over the brand instead of its originality.

p.ss. It is 6 days before departure, and I haven't pack anything yet. Blame the lazy ass.

0 comments:

top