The Mixture of Feeling

If somebody asks me what is my feeling right now, I would summarize my feelings into three words: worried, frightened and terrified. I am worried to death to wait for my Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level 3 result, and the feeling has been intensified day by day. My scholarship is conditional to JLPT result which means I am only qualified to receive the scholarship if I passed the test. I admit I hate that conditional clause badly because it does interfere with a lot of decision I need to confirm right now, but after all, it is already stipulated by the sponsor, and being grateful as one of the nominees, all I can do is nod and wait for the outcome to reveal.

I am quite confident about the test actually. I really hope I could pass the test not just because it is the scholarship requirement, but because I have learned Japanese by myself for as long as I can remember, and passing the test would mark another life achievement to me. I didn't bother to register to sit for the test previously because I couldn't care less about it.

But being confident alone is not helping. This feeling is torturous. I simply hate it.

7 comments:

Little Samourai said...

Good luck!

firdaus said...

bak kata mariah carey dan whitney houston, "u will when u believe..".
slamat BERNYANYI!

fidanuar said...

coy: thanks!

najib: 'bernyanyi' sahaja belum cukup meredakan gundah gulana aku:(

oh cepat la tamat penyeksaan ini!

N'war said...

All the best. Cam aku pun join risau skali.

*Biarlah ird dpt g jepun*

fidanuar said...

thanks nauwar! aku dapat pegi! I passed my JLPT test!!

dknypg83 said...

congratulations man!! glad u've made it!! because... maybe next time i can save on my accommodation when i visit japan... lol... just kidding... congrats!! we shall celebrate tomorrow...

cheers,
dk

fidanuar said...

thanks darren!

no problem about the accommodation :p
I am actually expecting all of you can visit Tokyo while I'm there and have a great time:)

no worries, we absolutely will meet up before I depart. I'll arrange the time (perhaps the happy hour) and I'll invite the MSI clan.

cheers.

top