Post Raya Thoughts

It is second day of Raya and here I am at lab, connecting to the Internet since I lost my connection at home (serve me right for stealing, sigh). Too lazy to upload Eid pics to Facebook, instead I spend the day reading the news and blogs I missed since last week. Not much of updates, in Japan mostly it's all about the new Hatoyama line up and his plan to cut out CO2 up to 25%. The new environment minister, Sakihito Ozawa would soon pass the basic bill to Diet regarding the emission trading system and environment tax to meet Hatoyama emission vision.

And my fingers not really in the mood of typing. In my mind now:
1. internet connection at home (thinking of NTT Flets Hikari),
2. English teaching certification,
3. Copenhagen and aurora trip (watching aurora in front of my eyes is one of my life must-see list and I always want to backpack to Scandinavian country albeit its crazy super expensive cost), 4. Olympus Pen EP-1 (oh, that Panasonic GF1 looks good too),
5. autumn peacoat at Hanjiro (definitely must buy),
6. United Arrows's Green Label Relaxing chronograph (surprised to know their sunglass and wrist accessory collection are not that expensive),
7. walk around Ochanomizu neighborhood (to look for sax and some cheap CD title include My Favourite Ennio Morricone presented by Junichiro Koizumi) and Ueno.
8. Panasonic essay contest (still deciding what to write though, sigh)

On another note, Murakami Haruki's Norwegian Wood is awesome. Still few chapters more to complete, what a difficult book to put down. Murakami Haruki definitely one of my favourite author to date, especially in modern Japanese literature. Really can't hardly wait to be able to read his pieces in Japanese though I know that need a lil bit of hard work (kanji, and so on, sigh again)

I'm trying my very best to stop listening to Raya songs this few days, but still can't stop listening to Amy Mastura's Setahun Sekali



and Black Dog Bone's Cahaya Aidilfitri.



And the new Yuzu's Niji comes in between.



Have a lovely day everyone.

2 comments:

Little Samourai said...

English teaching certification? are you going to take up the course @ Ikebukuro?

fidanuar said...

tatau lg coy. I am free until april since my master course will start in april, so plan to fill it up with something productive. plan nk baito jadi english sensei, but most of them need english teaching certification.

still applying for the working permit though.

top