Happy Rocking 2009


I hope it's not too late to post the new year wish since I only can get Internet connection in my office and here I am, back at work. I tried to rely on P1 Wimax for connection in my house but it turned out the connection was so slow and unreliable.



And anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LET'S ROCK 2009! Everyone knows how suck 2008 was and how frightening 2009 will be, just forget the forecast and the downturns for just a moment and blow your wish.

While the world celebrating and cheerful with fireworks and so on, let's pray for the people of Gaza who definitely had unhappy new year moment. They don't have colorful fireworks there, just bombs and carnage. While some of you had new year's eve dinner with kids and family, they're hiding behind walls and crying over their babies death. Some of my friends just watched Schindler's List and I am totally agree with comments and morale from the story. If Israelis campaigning through Spielberg's piece that they're retaliating the Palestinians and Gaza people for what Hitler had done to them in the Holocaust, what make them different fron Nazi now? Retaliating is not the answer.

On the other note, I wish 2009 to be more productive, lovely and peaceful.
-I wish to pass University of Tokyo's entrance exam for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science in August.
-started to learn on how to play oboe
-continue my yoga practice.
-pass Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2 in December
-start volunteering and living a green life to make this world a better place to live in.
-be a better Muslim
-excel in TOEFL this February
-own an iPhone
-hope to get a chance to travel more. Since I am going to Tokyo, I hope I can discover Kansai area (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara) and Nagoya perhaps (since my fellow Panasonic friend, Ooi, will be heading there)
- be less procrastinate and hope to make more friends around the world. I am known to be the less talker and a bit introvert at first, but I am making effort to change.

The list grows day by day, but after all, it aims on being the better for the world. Let's hope this year it will come true.
________________________________________
Added on 08.01.2009:

I forgot to add that I am seriously want Panasonic LX-3 this year. I want to shoot more awesome pictures and pursue my journey in photography. Let's hope that will come true as well.

4 comments:

Little Samourai said...

You're learning oboe? Cool!
And gambatte kudasai for your JPLT2! :)

fidanuar said...

thanks coy!

i haven't pick up the oboe yet, but since I have think about it for quite a time, and oboe is my most preferred instrument in classical orchestra, so I guess the time has come for me to start learn on how to play it this year.

gambarimasu!

firdaus said...

the resolution list was not written according to priority, was it? hehe...
RESOLUTION NO.6 - be a better Muslim :-)
ps: excited dpt comment blog ko! all the best in 2009!

fidanuar said...

hahahaha! thanks for the comment!

bile plak ko nak start blogging? maybe bole masuk resolution 2009? haha.

the list was written randomly and on brainstorming basis. be informed that the list not listed based on priority :p

happy rocking 2009 everyone!

top