Quickies

I'm trying to change the layout of this blog since yesterday, and so this is the result. I finished my report last week and submitted it, leaving me now with all the freedom in the world since my boss back to UK. I don't know whether I like this new blog layout or not, somehow i feel it rather too Apple like and boring, but it seems cleaner this way (and the cool date in every post title rocks!)

Besides doing the layout, I'm also has been busy on wiki and updating the software in my Mac. I am suddenly interested to know more about denomination in Islam (Sunnis, Shiites and Salafis) and might doing a mini research on that. Things just get clearer when you start to know something that you been heard relentlessly all this while but you just don't have a slight idea of what it is.

I have also downloaded the new Ne-Yo album, Year of the Gentlemen and like few tracks innit (including the catchy Closer, of course). Will review about it later.

Book wise, currently reading A Backpack and A Bit of Luck by Zhang Su Li, a bit slow paced but hope to get the story soon. Hoping to finish it sooner, and start buying new books (my head thinking of Murakami Haruki, some Freakonomics and chic lit haha), although there's still few books left in my desk, untouched.

I might change the layout again today, so just bear with this one for the time being.

0 comments:

top