Not Another Hari Raya Wishes

Having full attempt of eating like crazy in my company's Iftar gathering at Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur yesterday, but as usual, my petite stomach capacity won't make it. Ended up eating most of the buffet dishes but with smaller amount, so I still take it as my personal victory.

Got my festival bonus cheque yesterday and not, I am not rich yet. It is just a little help to ease my Raya budget burden and to support a fracture pieces of my Bangkok trip expenses. Not even fulfilling my wish list.

But anyway, thank you very much Boss.

I have got few comments and feedbacks regarding my new wish list entry. Most of them positive anyway. Some recommends Sigma DP-1 as another options. But I am not too keen with the model since brand is not so well-known here and a bit pricey. But the picture quality taken by this gadget is certainly superb.

The verdict: Panasonic Lumix LX-3 wins.

I am currently listening to old, nostalgic tunes of Gloria Estefan, Dionne Warwick, Linda Ronstadt and Imelda Papin. Ahh, the good old days. In my reading list is A Backpack and A Bit of Luck by Zhang Su Li. And also Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary. I have been spending too much time with Kanji lately. Hoping to finish the fiction sooner so that I can buy new books. In my mind I have Murakami Haruki's Norwegian Wood, Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Love in The Time of Cholera and some economic craps.

On another note, I am frustrated. Frustrated that my DVD of Iryu 2: Team Medical Dragon cannot be loaded to my DVD player. Not even my Macbook can play it. I just hooked up with the stories lately and really eager to know what happen next. Gotta go to get a replacement after work since I really need to know what happen to Asada Ryutaro and marvellous surgery team.

This suppose to be a Raya entry but I reserve it for a few more days. Wait folks.

-------------------
Update-25.09.2008

Return my problem DVD to Hiro yesterday after work and get a new one from different distributor. This one had no problem, but unfortunately I cannot watch episode 6 and 7. Too lazy and too tired to go there again for the same purpose. Straight away continue to Episode 8 and 9. Going to watch episode 10 today. Can't hardly wait. That drama is so damn good. I'm almost hooked up.

My Japanese class for JLPT 3 will start commenced this Saturday. Sigh. I am in desperate state of going to dermatologist. My allergic issue is killing me.


Ato de
, folks...
-------------------------

0 comments:

top