My New Wishlist Entry: Panasonic Lumix DMC LX-3


Lumix LX3 Assessories
Originally uploaded by Nokton.
I know I have been drooling for so many other things, but this one is simply irresistible. While I am still grateful and absolutely still in love with my baby Casio Exilim S100 which I bought almost 3-4 years back, I am desperately need a camera that can take beautiful and significant images. Its not like my old Exilim not able to do that, but the 3.1 megapixel baby does have limitations.

Looking through sample of images on Flickr, list of accessories and the fact that LX-3 is a compact camera but able to capture SLR-ish quality of pictures make me even drooling more.

I have been hesitated whether to buy SLR or not due to the reason that I might not been able to keep up with the high cost of accessories like lenses and flashes, and plus having bulky camera in my hand is certainly not my likings. Thus, LX-3 is just perfect for me.

And yes baby, I want the Leica brown case as well to match my brownish iPod case!

0 comments:

top