The Blessed Month

Submitted my report this morning and now I feel liberated. Free like a bird. It's been a while since I use the internet facility in this office to the max (the real max I tell you :p), so then the time has come to do it now. I have a lot of things to share in this blog, but workloads resist my intention.

First of all, Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims in this world. Let us cherish this moment of blessed month. Personally, I really looking forward to Ramadhan, ever since I was a young kid. Surprisingly, not for Aidilfitri (The Hari Raya). I prefer the fasting month although it means to be hungry and restless all month long. I prefer this month just because the joy you feel in Ramadhan is beyond words. People buying foods in the evening for berbuka puasa, people go to the mosque for Tarawih and many more. Something you will not find in other period of time.

In Ramadhan every year, I used to perform my Tarawih prayer in Wilayah Persekutuan Mosque in Jalan Duta, Kuala Lumpur ever since I'm in secondary school (or college, which does not matter). Loads of people will flood the mosque every year, but ironically this year, it is not happen. Less people coming, only few cars parked, and of course smaller crowd. Looking smaller and smaller the crowd turned day by day saddening me, left my mind wondering why this happen? The current unstable political situation? Expensive fuel price?

This year would be my last year celebrating Ramadhan in Malaysia before I left for Japan next year. I strongly believe the Ramadhan would have different aura in Japan, certainly not as good in Malaysia, but I do hope the blessed month does have the magic anywhere else in this planet.

Forgive me God, for whom I am sinned.

0 comments:

top