Updates

No, I am not busy. Maybe not yet. But to post something about what's on my mind is somehow kind of complicated. There are so many things in my mind right now that not easily composed in one complete essay. So, for the time being, let list it down to few points:

1. I love shinkansen (the bullet train). Contrary to popular belief and my own otherworldly mind, it is not really feel fast inside the train. Yes, you can still see the view from the window and read the letters from sign board and so on. But I believe the train runs fast from outside view.

2. I love Land Rover bicycle and I want it for my ride. Forget about Freelander folks. They are too pricey for my current financial flow right now, and I am going environmental. Not talking about saving another whales, but living eco-friendly life and stop releasing another CO2. Yeah, and I didn't even bother to switch off the light during Earth Hour campaign because I was totally forgotten that campaign. Sigh.

3. I have Konosuke Matsushita: His Life and Management Philosophy book to review (and to write report to Panasonic as well) and Kafka on the Shore by Murakami Haruki to read now. Finally. I have been hesitating to read Murakami's for almost 2 years because there's too much to read in my reading list and I just don't bother to read in train sometimes (back in my working life back then).

4. I listen to Ayumi Hamasaki new album, Next Level and Koda Kumi's Out Works and Collaboration recently. They're good.

5. I just downloaded Okuribito, the Japanese film who won the Oscar. Some of the cinemas here is still rolling it but I don't want to watch it alone and I don't want to spend another 1500 yen for it. And please somebody upload Talentime as soon as possible because I am desperately want to watch it too.

6. Another so called sustainability stuff. I love it when the bus driver here turned off the engines when they stopped in traffic light. That's super awesome. Malaysian (and the rest of the world too) should follow this good move.

I am extremely exhausted. Off to bed people. Have hanami date tomorrow.

2 comments:

N'war said...

Uh, naik public transport. tak dpt bayangkan firdaus naik public transport. train n bus lak tu. then basikal lagi.

Yelah, tengah free ni elok lah baca novel tu. kite skang kena baca buku for final plak.

kalo tengok movie jepun kat sane. ko faham ker or dia ade eng sub.

talentime tak kuar torrent lagi la.

la la la...

fidanuar said...

eh why? kat malaysia pon aku naik public transport what. lrt lah tapi hehe.

yelah, lpas nih dh busy mesti susah nk baca fiction dh kan.

nauwar, final gambare!

still waiting for talentime. still!

top