Life Consists of Cycle

Short rants, short rants...

I just could not figure out the right title to fill the empty space in the title field, so let it be. I am super busy with maths, Panasonic Summer Seminar (going for 8 hours bus ride to Kyoto tomorrow's night!) in Awaji Island in Hyogo prefecture, Tanabata Party in Kashiwanoha Future Village (I am sooo looking forward to 花火/hanabi/fireworks tonight, but the 梅雨/tsuyu/rainy season makes me worried)

It's already July and there will be only one month and few weeks left before the 入学試験/nyuugaku shiken/university entrance exam in August. Wish me all the best in the world people! I really have to pass this, so that I feel totally belong here!

...and to make all my other plan works out.

I saw Natsuo Kirino's new novel, In in Kinokuniya Nagareyama last few days and contemplating to buy it. It is in Japanese of course ;p. The Summer sale craze already started here, and I manage to do some quick bargain. Love my new silver snickers from Zara!

Away to Kansai region peeps! Will be back next Sunday, and the entrance exam mode will be switch on to full blast after that!

Later.

0 comments:

top