Quick Updates



I am so bad at blogging and I don't feel like updating any longer. But there'd been lots of tremendous things going around me and I kinda like to blog the snippets here.

1. My golden week holiday was filled by a road trip to beaches of Kamogawa in Chiba and exposure to Japanese pottery art in Kasama, Ibaraki.

2. I am going hiatus again after this. Perhaps a long one. Busy with academic matters, entrance exam, seminar's presentations etc.

3. I swear I want to learn and do everything I want after the hell of entrance exam is over (with the good outcome of course) and I don't want to procrastinate this thing anymore. Let's start with saxophone, shakuhachi, climbing Fuji mountain and being a loyal yoga practitioner.

4. I really need to learn the art of organizing my financial matters and sorting out my ever growing need and want list.

5. I start to realize that you won't get any possibility of brighter skin when living in a temperate climate countries. Yes, I was that conservative.

6. I predict I am going to dream more about climate change and carbon dioxide after this. Geez.

7. Apart from my busy schedule of entrance exam this August, I do have plan to go to Hokkaido this summer. Looking forward to that.

8. There are rumors spreading around that Panasonic will release Lumix LX6 in third quarter of 2010. I don't think I can wait that long if I still stick to L-series for my wanted photography gear.

9. Volunteering, part-time jobs, freelancing and being a climate activist are few things that keep rotating in my mind right now.

Have a good life, peeps.

2 comments:

Little Samourai said...

Gambatte kudasai! :)

fidanuar said...

arigatou!! :)

top