Yohji Yamamoto or Onitsuka Tiger?

I have been showering this blog with a stream of feeling to blog recently. I just came back from Jakarta, Indonesia for a short holiday trip with family and to attend my uncle wedding ceremony last Sunday. Still not fully recovered from the dust and polluted air of Jakarta, I am back here to spill some bollocks.

I will blog about Jakarta later, but before that..

I was in Senayan City Shopping Mall in Senayan, Jakarta which is located near my hotel where I stayed. And I managed to do window shopping (because as usual, I am dead broke) and found myself astonishingly glaring at few Yohji Yamamoto silver men sneakers to put into my wannabes list.

But I was actually looking for white shoes and a pair of white Onitsuka Tiger catch my attention too.

Yohji Yamamoto is too pricey, but they looks fantabulous. Silver is too hard for me to say no. Onitsuka Tiger on the other hand, is a must have.

Here I am, stuck between two shoes.

Hey where is my paycheque again?

0 comments:

top