Updates and Snippets

It's been a while since Eid, and I know, there is too much to report right now. Let's have some snippets on updates that will follow (sooner or later, let's hope):

1. The Fatwa Council of Malaysia is banning yoga for Muslims. For more info, click here

2. I was away to Bangkok (and Pattaya), Thailand for backpacking trip and it was awesome.

3. I had submitted my application to University of Tokyo for next year admission of research student.

4. I was asked to give an acceptance speech tomorrow in front of Minister of International Trade and Industry, YB Tan Sri Muhyidin Yassin and fellow honorable guests from Japan for Panasonic Scholarship Award Ceremony. Yes, I am currently nervous like hell, and yes, I hate public speaking THAT much (but I'm trying to improve that)

5. I read Hanis Zalikha's blog and ready to list down my 'senarai kesyukuran' (list of grateful things?). And true, I am ready to blog in Malay. Be careful, be very careful.

6. I am so interested to blog more about sustainability and climate change (since I am going to be seriously involved in that field starting next year), but hold on, I am preparing before pulling it full throttle.

7. I am also interested to blog about The United States Presidential Election, but I do not know whether I have sufficient info for that matter.

8. So in a nutshell, give me time to read and be ready for the next post. We'll take it from there.

Till then.

2 comments:

dknypg83 said...

omg, i wish u good luck in your speech tomorrow!! :p

fidanuar said...

thanks!

p/s-have you firmed up your choice? hail to barry!

top