Still Kicking

Dear readers (if there's any),

It has been two long years since I post anything here in my site. It's not that I'm away, I'm still here, still breathing the same polluted air, the glaring at the same sun shine, and looking at the same shooting star as you people. I'm still here in the land of Kuala Lumpur, having fun, and currently sipping my favorite coffee at my very same desk two years back (except it's been a bit messy with files and rubbish). In other word, life has been the same, with few surprises and solaces, and here I am, still kicking the ass like tomorrow's never end.

And I do hope you guys have the same feeling in your life.

When I decided to start back writing and re-energize this blog, I am very sure that nobody is gonna read it. I am so surprised to see some of friend's comment in the past post, and dear God, I do love all my friends. Having friends shares the mutual feeling that you are currently be loved, and been taken care of, and of course that's the best feeling to keep you in sanity.

Some little update on what happen to me during two years of non-blogging drift away: I have fulfilled most of my new year's resolutions and the long wish list, I have started practicing yoga and pilates and loving every single minute of it, I went to Tokyo last year for visiting friend and vacation (besides realizing my travel dream), plus I'm now a proud owner of my own Macbook lappy and iPod. There's some setbacks came along the way, but after all life was good.

And recently, I've got an offer from Panasonic to pursue my graduate degree in Japan. And even more recent, I got feedback from one of my target professors in University of Tokyo that he is willing to accept me as student in his lab. Alhamdulillah God, all praises to Him.

Looking back at my unsuccessful attempt to go to UK last two years, how ironic to realize that God does listen to your prayers, chanting and what your heart speaks. Being a firm believer in God and destiny, I believe I am stronger now. Amin.

0 comments:

top