Resume.

No. It's not suppose to be read as resume as in curriculum vitae, but as resume or continue.

First. It is hard to resist all the laziness feeling during winter since coldness will only help you gain some fat due to excess in sleeping and eating activity (unfortunately the theory does not work for me).

Second. The pilates class in my campus ended yesterday and the next session will only started next spring semester. Since the class basically just cater the needs for general attendees without considering the level of each student, it can be said that it's pretty basic and refreshing. Nonetheless, some of the movement did hurt my abs muscle.

Third. Am also done with JLPT Level 2. Don't wanna talk more about it since I didn't read the question properly (due to my slow kanji reading :p). I'm pretty much sure that I will fail it, but hey yeah, I still believe in lady luck and hope some miracle will still exist next February (when the result is announced).

Fourth. This week I've become a proud owner of Karrimor Flyer 55L backpack.


Now I'm ready to hit the road for backpacking! Backpacking plan so far:

1. Hong Kong stopover for 3 days this coming February! I know it's a bad timing since my travel date will coincide with Chinese New Year celebration, but I hope the festive season would do me some cheer moments (looking forward to the spectacular fireworks and pyrotechnics show). Any supportive advice for Hong Kong would be much appreciated.


2. Istanbul! This city always in my travel list and there is no way I'm gonna skipped Istanbul in my whole lifetime! Hopefully the plan with Dolly next coming Golden Week goes well.


3. Snowboard trip to Nagano. One of my lab friends, Nishiiri hails from Nagano, famous for its mountainous area and ski (Nagano once hosted Winter Olympics) and hope I can go there this coming January!


4. North Japan summer backpack trip. Initial plan is Tokyo-Sendai-Hakodate-Sapporo-Furano-Akita-Tokyo. Options so far is Seishun 18 Kippu or Hokkaido Pass. Really wanna try hitchhiking in Hokkaido (heard it's pretty popular there, but dunno whether I have enough guts to show my thumb and stop the stranger's car for a lift, somehow it feels scary yet exciting)


Anybody here is a member of Hostel International? or Japan Youth Hostel? Wanna apply for their membership card, but dunno how it gonna benefit my trip plan.

Fifth. Drooling over Docomo Smart Series phone. But still wanna keep my Softbank number and iPhone. Geez, temptations people!

Sixth. Going to reactivate Flickr and start using hatena.

Till the next post people.

4 comments:

Little Samourai said...

Wah, wah... Istanbul with Dolly? Bestnya!

I used to be a member of HI but last2 tak guna pun. Banyak backpackers hostels cheaper than theirs, at least in Australia. You may wanna check your destination first before applying for one.

Kalau ISIC card, yes, berguna.

fidanuar said...

Tulah. I always wanna go to Istanbul and since Dolly pun sama, we think nak pegi on Golden Week. But hopefully, everything goes smooth, especially the financial part *sigh*

I wanna apply the AYH membership that comes with Visa card, but no idea how much discount can I have from that. ISIC, used to be a mamber, tapi sbb masa tuh duduk Malaysia, tak guna sgt. Skrg membership dah expired pun.

fzrzk said...

LOL Fid! my next international field trip is to Turkey!! I like Hostel International cause there are everywhere, but to answer your question, I don't have a membership card :P I had ISIC kot in first year, tak guna sgt. Now die pegi naik harge, so tak nak buat hehehe
Tapi I think your friend is right, byk lagi hostel lain yang murah.

fidanuar said...

Yeah, me too nak pegi sangat~! Checked the flight for end of April, mahal! They said better go in October, the flight will be cheaper. I have to go there, no matter what! LOL

top