You Decide. I Decide.

Can't hardly wait for the bronze autumn leaves season (紅葉)to come.

My friend, Nauwar asked me whether I can be contributor (co-author) for her entertainment blog covering the news and updates of Japan music industry, considering that I am currently dwelling in Japan and my interest in Japan entertainment industry. I posted my first post (in Bahasa Melayu, mind you, what a biggest challenge to write in my own mother tongue :p) about weekly song ranking in Music Station. You can read the post here.

Another challenge is the WordPress platform. I have been a loyal Blogger user since the year 2002 (although I have changed blog and address few times) and when I first write my post in WordPress, I really had difficult time to find the way how to publish it. I have been considering to change my blog platform from Blogger to WordPress (especially because of their super cool layout) and also Hatena (the Japanese blog service, I think they have pretty cool layout and intergration service as well), but with my problem is getting used with the new blogging service make me daunting.

Too many things in my head right now. About whether I should change my blog platform to Hatena or WordPress. About whether I should get that Canon G11. Whether I should subscribe to Yoga Journal and Monocle.

I reckon what I need is Decision Making 101.

0 comments:

top