Self Note: Life Starts at 23

Ahah, I'm finally start my career life. After strangled almost a year in messy Bartlett idea. Land myself a job at project management consultancy office. Basically my task involves the design of subsea pipelines, from the early stage till the final report. My company's client includes few major players in oil and gas industry. Located in KLCC, the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur. Amazing location. The pay? Not much, but just enough to pamper myself a Paul Smith stuff at the end of every month haha (You know it's a joke). It's been my third days now. Commuting to office everyday by train somehow irritating. Well of course at first, it seems like a cool idea. But just entering third days, I am getting sick by train ride.

Up to my amazement, I meet few of my acquintances while riding to office. Gouramians (The Shell team, some of them based in Schlumberger HQ near my office), long-lost friend, my first love (getcha, I'm kiddin' here) and few others which is too boring to mention. And apart from all the sickness of train ride, meeting your old fellas is the bright side of it.

I'm not sure whether mentioning my company's name (which I am currently working at) is a good idea. Let it remain anonymous. Perhaps next time.

My cubicles stil not connected to internet (so, how in the earth I post this up? haha), but hopefully I could get access by today. Hopefully. Please Daniel*, please.

*Daniel is the IT guy in my company.

0 comments:

top